Friday, June 5, 2015

Bowski Productions - Cathy

Some time ago I had a visit at Bowski Productions . I met there a very beautiful women. Her name was Cathrine and she was 33 years old. She was at Bowski for a photo shooting. I asked him for a meeting with her so that we were able to knowing each other better. After a few hours I asked her if she would be interested working for me, because I need a good secretary for my company and she would be the right person for me. Bowski gave me his permission and now she is working for me. Today she asked me for taking some photos of her, because she would like to make some shootings with me. What a luck for me ...

http://cosmic-3d-angels.blogspot.de/p/cathy.html
 

2 comments:

  1. She's hot! I hope more to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Yes there will come more.

      Delete